Here at Playtherecords we like video games. And music. And when you mix the two together just right, we usually love that.
Chime - Place blocks, build quads, get coverage, make music
It is a bit like Lumines, but with an all star soundtrack composed by big names like Moby and Paul Hartnoll from Orbital.
An exclusive Zoë Mode production for OneBigGame, the videogames industry-wide charity initiative, Chime pits gamers against the melody in this all-new puzzle experience: Players place blocks against the clock, remix famous artists’ music tracks and contribute to children’s charities around the world. More than 60 percent of the purchase price of Chime will be donated to charities around the world, helping those who need it the most.
- Addictive block puzzler: Rotate and place shapes to form quads of 3×3 or more to fill your grid before the time runs out
- Music tracks from world-renowned musicians: Featuring music by Moby, Paul Hartnoll (Orbital) and more
- Remix music tracks: Fill the grid to alter the track loop, place pieces to play notes, and create quads to trigger a range of song samples
- Unlimited replay value: Keep reaching 100% and resetting the grid to continue playing and beat your high score
- Five unique levels: Each level is made up of its own music, grid, and shape-sets
- Time mode: Choose between three different levels of difficulty, based on time limit
- Free-play mode: Play for the sake of making music with no time pressure
- Charitable donation: All Zoë Mode’s services are provided at no cost to OneBigGame, and all Zoë Modes royalties (a minimum of 60 percent of the purchase price) are donated to the OneBigGame charity initiative. OneBigGame always aims to donate a minimum of 80% of all donations to its charity partners Save the Children and Starlight Children’s foundation.
Check it out: